Alternatieve Diergeneeskunde Amsterdam makes exclusive use of non- regular medicines in its treatment of small animals. ADA is specialized in dogs, cats, rodents and horses.
The treatment protocol is the same as the one developed by Eric Laarakker.
At the clinic of Alternative Veterinarian Medicine Amsterdam we accept that every animal has it’s own uniqueness with it’s own needs. According to this philosophy we estimate what is best for your animal.
Appointments can be scheduled or changed by phone not by E-mail. You can call during office hours.
You can come to the clinic for:
- Acupuncture according to the method of Eric Laarakker. Certified veterinarian Caspar Broekman is treating animals aimed to improve the individual.
- An osteopathic treatment by Bianka van de Klomp qualified osteopath for animals
- A consult with our animal communicator Susan Knauf
- A homeopathic (incl. bioresonance) consult with our homeopath Stephanie Peter (also fythotherapy as wel as Schüssler-salts)
- Natural foods and snacks without artificial additives, such as Carnibest, TamRo, fresh-meat rolls, tripe, Dog and Cat Lovers Gold, cat and dogchews.